Politica de confidențialitate
How and Why Hisense Collects Your Information
At certain times we will request personal information from you in order to complete online registration forms, to provide you with product or service or information about the same, to enter you into a competition, promotion or offer, or when giving comments or feedback on our websites. We will usually ask for limited personal information necessary to ensure we are able to conduct the relevant activity, provide a product/service or information or complete your request and respond accordingly. Any information collected will only be used for the purposes specified, unless otherwise mentioned or otherwise authorised or required by law.
Information will usually be collected via websites, email, mail, phone, fax and in person, directly from you. In some limited circumstances and as permitted by law, we may also receive selected personal information about you from third parties.
As you navigate through our websites and interact with us via any other means, we may need to collect personal identifying information from you in order to provide you with services tailored to your needs.
- Unless you consent, Hisense will not disclose any personal information collected from your activities on any Hisense online service or otherwise, except to Hisense related companies, service providers, agents, retailers and marketing partners, or as otherwise authorised or required by law.
Hisense will collect and use your information only for specific purposes. Hisense may collect and use personal information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide you with products and services;
- to create and inform you of products and services that better meet your needs;
- to notify you of announcements, upcoming promotions and events;
- to enter you into competitions, promotions and offers;
- for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes;
- for billing purposes;
- for warranty and service purposes;
- to anticipate and/or resolve problems with your products or service;
- to provide referrals to our retailers and marketing partners for further follow-up for services or products that we think may be of interest to you;
- to conduct business with you; and
- for any other purposes to which you have consented or which are otherwise authorised or required by law.
You may tell us how you would like to be contacted in connection with information you provided to us, via our online services. If you notify us that you do not want to receive any marketing information, we:
- will not contact you directly with marketing messages in connection with Hisense online services; and
- will not disclose your information to others for marketing purposes.
To indicate that you do not wish to receive these types of communications from Hisense, Hisense retailers or our marketing partners, you can opt out by following the directions provided in any Hisense marketing or promotional material.
If you notify Hisense that you do not want us to use any of your information in the ways described in this policy, we will honor your request (unless otherwise required by law). However, if you then later provide additional personal information to any of our websites or otherwise respond to one of Hisense’s online inquiries, we will assume that you have changed your preference with respect to Hisense’s use of your information, and Hisense may contact you as described herein. You may at any time follow the procedure described above to elect not to be contacted by Hisense for direct marketing. Please also keep in mind that, you may not be able to access certain services/products or activities if you do not provide or decide you do not want us to use your personal information in the required manner.